Oshwal Education Trust managed colleges offer exciting & eventful campus
life. The lush green Eco-friendly campus is spread across 10 Acres of land with
total built up area of about 1,15,000 sq. ft. with utmost emphasis laid on hygiene
This includes :
- Class rooms with wall mounted LCD projectors & Over head projectors
- A state of art library.
- Air-conditioned computer Lab. with latest software &; hardware.
- Seminar hall with a seating capacity of 1000.
- Indoor sports complex.
- Canteen and hostel facilities with meals at subsidized rates.
- Separate courts for games like Basket Ball, Tennis, Cricket and volleyball.
- A back-up generator.
The college has a high-tech education campus spread over 10 acres of land in a lush
green environment away from the noise and pollution of the city; it offers state-of-art
infrastructure, innovative teaching methods, well equipped classroom, well stocked
library and state-of-art computer lab with canteen facility. Separate hostel for
boys and girls is available with all the modern amenities
The recreation centre is a charging hub for students and faculty. They can play
a game of table tennis to loosen their grey matter. The recreation centre also houses
a fully equipped gymnasium and Fitness Centre for both students and faculty.
College has a full-fledged cafeteria. The cafeteria serves quality food at subsidized
rates. It is well furnished and has the utmost hygienic standards of operation.
The cafeteria is well maintained and equipped with water purifiers, water coolers
and serves all type of North Indian, Gujarati, Chinese and South Indian cuisine.
The classrooms are well equipped with multimedia and audio-visual equipment to facilitate
effective learning. The classrooms are designed to promote maximum interaction between
the faculty and the students. The Class rooms have a capacity to accommodate 100
The college has three well equipped computer labs with 180 Computers in all which
remains open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. All the computers are network conncted. Printer
facilities are also provided to the students. Full time presence of dedicated staff
and students make our computer lab alive. The computers are networked with broadband
internet facility. Each students will be given user ID and Password individually
for using Internet facility in a secured way. The college has also setup an interactive
white board system. All the B.C.A. & P.G.D.C.A. classrooms have roof mounted multimedia
projectors. By the end of thie year all the B.Com. & B.B.A. classes will be
provided roof mounted multimedia projectors. This facility will make classroom lecture
more interactive & interesting.
The fully computerised college library with SOUL - INFLIBNET system houses a wide
range of books on various subjects prescribed in the syllabus of Saurashtra University.
Books, Newspapers and Periodicals are available for reference purpose whilst studying
in the college and students are encouraged to use college library for self-learning.
Besides this books on General awareness, Books on competitive examinations, Books
on Entrance tests etc. are available in our library for students use. Each year
new books are added to the library as per the requirement of the students. Keeping
in view of the general literary aptitude of the students the college provides books
on Gujarati, Hindi and English literature. Library has setup book bank system for
the benefit of the students. Library also provides individual set of reference books
to B.C.A. & P.G.D.C.A. students besides the regular transaction.
This includes :
- Library remains open from 8.00 a.m. To 6.00 p.m. on all working days and study days.
- Students are allowed to enter the library only on presentation of their identity card at the counter.
- Strict silence shall be observed within the library and discussions are strictly prohibited.
- library has 67 Magazines and Journals.
- A wide range of CDs of different magazines, journals, articles and other important study materials which are also available to the students on demand.
- The Library has 7 Newspapers in English and Gujarati.
- Besides these, library also keeps a copy of our college's own publications.